The Dielectric Compatibility Laboratory performs services, consulting and research and development (R&D) projects focused on the electrical, industrial, automotive, oil and gas, civil construction, and telecommunications sectors in electro-electronics. The wide market coverage, together with its calibrated equipment, qualified professionals and the possibility of creating special analysis methodologies in materials and equipment, provide Lactec with innovative potential to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Protection degrees for electrical equipment (IP) enclosures;
- Tracking wheel;
- Resistance to electrical tracking (inclined plane);
- Dielectric compatibility;
- Tracking and erosion – saline fog;
- Tracking and Erosion in IEEE 1222 Optical Cables;
- Fire behavior (flammability);
- Glow wire (flammability);
- Cables covered with polymeric material for aerial networks;
- Electrical resistivity;
- Relative electrical permissiveness.
See also other electrical test laboratories: