Industrial lubricating oils are analyzed and evaluated at Lactec based on national and international standards. Through advanced techniques, diagnostics and report emissions are also made on the lubricating fluids used for the cooling and lubrication of industrial equipment, such as turbines, speed regulators and compressors.
- Neutralization index;
- Sparkling characteristics – sequence I;
- Emulsifying characteristics;
- Kinematic viscosity;
- Water and sediment content by centrifugation.
- Sparkling characteristics – sequence II and III;
- Water content by Karl Fischer;
- Density at 20/4 ° C;
- Rust protection;
- Corrosion in copper foil;
- Flash point and combustion;
- Concentration and particle size.