The User Experience and Design Laboratory is capable of carrying out tests and evaluations of usability and user experience considering software, applications and products.
- User experience applied to desktop, web and applications software;
- User experience applied to products;
- Paper prototypes (wireframes, screens not yet implemented);
- Prototypes (digital and three-dimensional);
- Comparative usability tests (benchmarking);
- Evaluation of the cognitive pathway;
- Heuristic evaluations;
- Card sorting.