Lactec researchers answer questions, problems, and challenges of the daily routine of companies to overcome market expectations and make products increasingly competitive and innovative.
This is why part of the R&D projects developed at Lactec generates accessory or equipment prototypes applied to several sectors of the economy.
With an emphasis on mechanics, electrics, electronics, and materials technology, some of the R&D projects developed that have already generated prototypes are:
- System for locating flaws in insulated cables;
- On-line insulated cable break location system;
- Tomography for concrete structure analysis;
- Protected network accessories;
- Overheating sensor in electrical connections;
- Intelligent Polymer Isolator;
- Low Voltage Phase Regulator;
- Intelligent sensor for grid fault detection;
- Robotically controlled tree pruning mechanism.