Lactec has been operating in the area of Conservation and Biodiversity since the first half of the 2000s, with a focus on developing actions and solutions for different business sectors, especially for the electricity sector.
Area of action:
- Preparation of a Work Plan for obtaining environmental authorizations from regulatory agencies;
- Diagnosis of terrestrial and aquatic fauna to obtain a Prior License (PL);
- Preparation and execution of studies linked to the Basic Environmental Program for projects;
- Execution of programs for the rescue and scientific rescue of terrestrial and aquatic fauna, fulfilling conditions of Installation Licenses (IL);
- Monitoring of terrestrial and aquatic fauna, fulfilling conditions of Installation (IL) and Operation (OL) Licenses.
- Execution of several projects related to the management of wild fauna to identify impacts and damages in this thematic area.
- Floristic and phytosociological surveys;
- Forest inventories of native and exotic forests;
- Forest replacement programs;
- Plans for the recovery of degraded areas;
- Evaluation of impacts on flora;
- Vegetation characterization for environmental studies;
- Control of exotic species;
- Germplasm rescue;
- Monitoring of vegetation suppression;
- Management and handling of forest resources and products.
Natural Protected Areas
- Diagnosis of protected natural areas, during Environmental Licensing processes;
- Survey of environmental impacts and damages in protected natural areas;
- Technical assistance for the creation of protected natural areas, in different management categories, including RPPN (Private Reserve of Natural Heritage);
- Development and implementation of Management Plans, including aspects for public use;
- Analyzes for the allocation of financial resources from environmental compensation in priority areas for conservation;
- Surveys and identification of species of interest for preservation;
Research and Development Projects
- Technological developments to avoid or minimize conflicts with biodiversity;
- Methodological solutions to assist in the management of environmental decisions;
- Studies of environmental legislation pertinent to different innovation projects in the electricity sector;
- Studies on the effect of structures on the behavior and composition of ichthyofauna in large enterprises;
- Studies on inspection and mitigation of fish mortality in structures of large projects.
Services in progress:
- Muriqui-do-sul Demographic and Genetic Survey Program as an integral part of the environmental licensing for the operation of the transmission line (LT) 230kV Bateias – Jaguariaíva, Copel Geração e Transmissão SA (2019 – 2023).
For more information, send an email to email@example.com or request a proposal.