Lactec has a trained multidisciplinary team, which will assist in the preparation of environmental studies and in the necessary document preparation to subsidize environmental licensing processes for different types of projects and activities.
In view of the vast Brazilian environmental legal framework, the entrepreneur needs to be attentive and follow a series of administrative procedures to support environmental licensing, including specific environmental studies for each phase of environmental licensing.
As provided in art. 7, item XIV of Complementary Law No. 140/2011, the Union will promote the environmental licensing of enterprises and activities, depending on their locations, which will be carried out by the Brazilian Institute of the Environment and Renewable Natural Resources (Ibama).
In addition, as provided by the same law, in addition to Ibama (federal sphere), states and municipalities may also promote licensing. Both environmental legislation in these spheres and the competent bodies (whether in the environmental area or not) can also influence both the environmental licensing process and the implementation and operation of a particular type of enterprise/activity.
Area of action:
- Instruction of environmental licensing processes in environmental agencies
- Elaboration of environmental studies:
- EIA – Environmental Impact Study
- RIMA – Environmental Impact Report
- RAS – Simplified Environmental Report
- RAP – Previous Environmental Report
- PBA – Basic Environmental Project
- Neighborhood Impact Study – EIV
- RDPA – Environmental Programs Detail Report
- PCA – Environmental Control Plan
- PACUERA – Environmental Plan for Conservation and Use of the Surrounding of Artificial Reservoir
- Study of environmental liabilities
- Execution and monitoring of environmental programs
- Research and Development (R&D) Projects
- Proposal for the Iguaçu River Revitalization Program, Sanepar-PR (2015);
- Preparation of RAS, RDPA and Forest Inventory for more than 60 transmission lines and substations in the state of Paraná, Copel-PR (2010 – 2015);
- Preparation of Report R3, EIV and PCA for substations;
- Environmental studies for hydroelectric plants: SHP Dois Saltos (EIA / RIMA, PBA, Forest Inventory and Socioeconomic Register), SHP Paranhos (EIA/RIMA), HPP Mauá (PBA, PACUERA);
- EIA/RIMA and study of environmental liabilities of thermoelectric plants;
- EIA/RIMA and instruction on the prior licensing process for the Campos Gerais Wind Complex, Taim Weser (2014);
- Execution of environmental programs at UHE Mauá, PCH Cavernoso II, and transmission lines.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com or request a proposal.