Maintaining an enterprise requires continuous monitoring. Lactec offers a series of monitoring services that combine high technical capacity and cutting edge technology to assist your company in asset management.
Check it out:
- Analysis of failures in mechanical components;
- Monitoring of operation of transformers and detection of partial discharges by acoustic emission (AE);
- Extensometry tests, strain measurement, residual stresses, and stress calculation in up to 48 simultaneous channels;
- Monitoring of structures in the field using the Acoustic Emission (AE) technique in up to 96 simultaneous channels;
- Monitoring of mechanical vibration in structures in the field in up to 12 simultaneous channels;
- Hydrogenerator tests;
- Pressure vessel tests, inspections, and adjustments, according to NR-13;
- Hydrostatic and pneumatic tests in pressure vessels with or without monitoring by Acoustic Emission (AE);
- Monitoring of pressure vessel operation and leak detection in valves and accessories by Acoustic Emission (EA);
- Thickness measurements and inspection of welds by ultrasound;
- Monitoring and analysis of geotechnical and structural integrity of structures;
- Analysis of lubricating oils;
- Specification and monitoring of hydrogenerator welding procedures.
In case of doubt, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or request a proposal.