We offer technological services and consultancies in wind farms for the monitoring and management of assets, in the areas of the environment, electrical, mechanical, civil, and materials, giving support to the concessionaires for the best use of the generation potential, operational performance and longevity of the projects.
- Environmental management of the enterprise;
- Studies of environmental liabilities (noise, fauna and flora, bird mortality);
- Characterization of the movement of dunes, through mathematical modeling and image analysis;
- Climatological and atmospheric monitoring.
- Analysis of electromagnetic compatibility in equipment;
- Calibration of measuring systems and instruments (energy meters, power analyzers, multimeters, ammeters, etc.);
- Measurement of the quality of electrical energy/harmonics;
- Evaluation of LPS and grounding systems;
- Investigation of failures and damages in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Inspection of wind turbines with a drone and thermographic analysis;
- Evaluation of the structural integrity of equipment and systems (Acoustic Emission and other non-invasive methods);
- Vibration analysis.
- Monitoring and geotechnical instrumentation (soils and foundations) with fiber optic technology.
- Analysis, diagnosis and solutions to mitigate corrosive processes;
- Analysis of oils and lubricants.